We are several weeks into another wonderful school year and wanted to take a moment to reflect on how Undercroft’s Annual Fund has transformed our school in big and small ways. Over the years, our Annual Fund campaigns have purchased our activity buses; created and upgraded the Playscape; provided professional development opportunities for staff; and, during the COVID-19 pandemic, allowed us to keep our doors open and our classrooms safe by covering unexpected costs related to sanitizing, PPE, and more. Each of these enhancements has come about because of you and your ongoing generosity.
Every fall, our team of Annual Fund volunteers reaches out to this caring community. This year, we ask you to “dream big” and begin to sow the seeds of a vision that is peeking over the horizon. Gifts to the Annual Fund help make our long-term plans a reality, as well as keeping the promise of a Montessori education alive as we move forward together. Your donation today is an integral part of this work.
Thank you for your continued support of Undercroft Montessori School and your dedication to this extraordinary community. We hope you will join us in making a gift that is significant to you and celebrates the value of an Undercroft education.
Gifts of all sizes are essential to help us reach our financial goals.
Why give to the Annual Fund?
Making a donation to the 2022-2023 Annual Fund is a significant way to show your support for Undercroft Montessori School today…and tomorrow.
Tuition keeps us open, but the Annual Fund is how we grow and respond to emerging opportunities and initiatives. These contributions are unrestricted and flexible, targeting areas of greatest need every year.
Undercroft’s Annual Fund demonstrates our community’s values and commitment to authentic Montessori education. Donations of all sizes are not only appreciated – they are vital to the success of our campaign. Small gifts join larger ones to make a lasting impact on our school. Join us by making your gift today.
Ways to Give
Use your credit or debit card and safely donate online through our PayPal account.
Give by Mail.
Each year we send all parents an Annual Fund letter that includes a return envelope. Use the envelope to send in your gift or make a pledge. You can pay your pledge by check, credit card or ACH installments.
Give Gifts of Stock or Other Securities.
Giving stock or other securities may provide additional tax advantages to donors. Contact the Business Office at 918-622-2890 or Sydney.atchison@Undercroft.org for transfer instructions.
Many employers offer matching gift programs that may double or even triple your Annual Fund contribution. Contact your employer’s Human Resources Department to learn about your program.
Other Fundraising Activities:
Proceeds from fundraising events benefit the school’s operating budget.
- AmazonSmile Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Undercroft Montessori School whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Name Undercroft Montessori School as your AmazonSmile charity today!
- Bake Sales are hosted by the Community Building Committee on Folks’ Day and Earth Day.
- Book Fairs in the spring and fall are hosted by our middle school students. Funds raised go to support the school libraries and the student managed middle school business accounts.
- Earth Day Flower Sale in April affords families a great opportunity to beautify their homes and raise funds for the Playscape.
- Pizza Movie Nights are hosted throughout the year to raise funds for individual classes or specific school-wide projects. Students love to spend an evening in their PJs at school with classmates, guides, games, and a movie. Parents love a night out, knowing their children are in good hands.
Assuring Undercroft's Future through the Endowment Fund
Undercroft is working to establish an endowment fund to provide funds for a variety of programs into the future. All gifts received through estate planning or long term financial plans will go directly to our endowment fund, which will help assure Undercroft will be here in Tulsa, providing a model Montessori education, for years to come.
If you have questions about the Annual Fund or giving to Undercroft in any way, please contact Development Director Brigid Vance at Brigid.Vance@Undercroft.org.
$10,000 + (Canopy)
$5,000 - $9,999 (Fruit)
$2,500 - $4,999 (Flowers)
$1,500 - $2,499 (Leaves)
$1,000 - $1,499 (Branches)
$500 - $999 (Trunk)
$250 - $499 (Roots)
to $249 (Seeds)